Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Some Minor Changes

I've added a few features to the blog this evening. Specifically, I've switched to Haloscan comments/trackback and I've added a site feed (provided by FeedBurner). Also, you'll notice a link to e-mail me if you so desire.

I think that everything is working, but you never know until it's been field tested. If you notice any problems I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know in comments or via e-mail.

Thanks. More actual content soon.

Update: I've just noticed that the switch to Haloscan resulted in the loss of all current comments. Alas. Just to let you know, if you have left a comment on the site, I promise that I read them and responded graciously (I'm looking at you, Peatey). Hopefully these growing pains will dissipate shortly.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com