Friday, March 11, 2005

Carnival

I have just become aware of the blog phenomenon known as a Carnival. For the uninitiated, a Carnaval is a periodic collection of blog posts presented by a rotating host blog. Sometimes the collected posts share a theme or subject matter, but not always. By participating in a Carnival, smaller blogs (like this one) can share their better posts with a larger audience, rather than having them slip into obscurity unnoticed.

I bring this to your attention so that I might direct you to Tangled Bank #23. The Tangled Bank Carnival is dedicated to essays related to science, medicine, and the natural world. And this issue does in fact feature some of my handiwork. Of course, a lot of other great scientifically oriented writing will be found there as well, so I encourage each member of my vast readership to check it out.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com