Sunday, April 03, 2005

I Hate Graduate School

And I'm still in the application process!

Anyway, this is a roundabout way of saying that I have to take a few days off here. I have to write up a bunch of stupid essays this week and I'm using this blog to procrastinate. So, while I'd rather pontificate aimlessly in this medium, I have to do something else for a few days.

But, rather than simply turning the blog off, I'm going to experiment with something. Over the coming days, I'll be posting links to other interesting stuff that I find and consider worth reading. There will be little or no commentary offered, but it will keep things idling around here. Once I bang out my graduate school applications, things will return to normal.

And let's start right now.

"It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes." from Hullabaloo.

More later. Wish me luck on the whole graduate school thing.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com