Friday, June 10, 2005

The Immediate Future

I'm guest blogging again over at TIA today, so today's work product will be found there.

On another note, I'm moving in a few short days. That means I'm going to be without a reliable Internet connection for a couple of weeks at least. Obviously, that's going to make it difficult to keep this project running at its current pace. So, don't be surprised if things get slow for a while.

But, along with this move, a number of other things are going to change in my life. I'll be starting a job relatively soon and then starting graduate school starting in the fall. At this point, I'm not completely certain how all this is going to affect my work here. However, there is no question that it will be affected somehow. My hope is that I will be able to keep this going in some capacity, but right now it's just wait and see.

Once I get settled in my new home, I'll be able to figure a few of these things out. Once I do, I'll be sure to share that with you.

Unfortunately, one of the realities of running a small traffic blog is that service interruptions have a tendency to be fatal. With the number of blogs out there producing high-quality material on a daily basis, not many of us are going to hover around one that has gone silent. That's just life.

That said, I hope that you will check back in a few weeks to see what has become of me. I've had a lot of fun doing this and a big part of the enjoyment is knowing that there are people out there reading what I have to say. That's been incredibly flattering and I hope that it will continue in the future.

Until then, enjoy yourselves and stay out of trouble. I'll see you all soon.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com