Monday, August 08, 2005

Excuses, Excuses

Yes -- things sure have been slow of late. For that, I apologize. Doing this right takes time, and I haven't quite worked all the kinks out of my new schedule yet. It's frustrating, but the real world still has to come first.

At any rate, I've opted in general to be silent rather than post crap. If you ever got to see the stuff that doesn't make the cut, you would wholeheartedly endorse my decision. Trust me.

For now, check out my newest post hosted at TIA. I know -- it isn't Friday. But, sometimes things just work out this way. Deal with it.

Hopefully, I'll make strides in ordering my life, which will allow me to be a little bit more consistent. Until then, I appreciate your patience.

-- TTN

Update: Part II of the post alluded to above is now ready for your perusal at TIA. Don't miss it.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com